Sony Ericsson demonstrated first this kind of watch with their "LiveView".
The idea behind it is to connect your watch with your smartphone so handle mails, calls, messages on your hand. You don't have to put your mobilephone out from your pocket.
But there were a lot of connection problems between the watch and the smartphone.
The "i'm Watch" takes up this principle, but it uses Android as Operation System. Thus you solve the connection problem.
Due to reports the "i'm Watch" is working fine on Iphone and Blackberrys too.
- Analog and also digital representation of the time
- Caller name and number are displayed on the display
- Phone calls should also be possible
- SMS and e-mails are shown
- Facebook, Twitter, etc. is shown
- Music Downloads, Apps, Photo Galleries
- Extensible functions Apps
I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I'll have some money left after holidays. ;)